Author’s Note: This is not a paid advertisement of the AIO Club, just a friendly recommendation.
Hey all! If you’re looking for a way to entertain your kids and yourself with clean, quality content, look no further than Adventures in Odyssey! The online Adventures in Odyssey Club (AIO Club) has a free 30-day trial available that gives you access to all of their audio drama albums, exclusive bonus content, and their animated videos. The website is easy for kids and adults to navigate and has a fun layout.
Insider’s tip: Use Firefox to listen to episodes, not Google Chrome. The website acts buggy on the latter.
All you have to do to get access to loads of free, family-friendly entertainment is make an account and start listening! A pro here is that the account doesn’t require a credit card number, so an older kid could make one on their own. The avatar choices are a bit limiting, but that’s just my opinion.
Here’s the link to the AIO site: https://www.oaclub.org/
We have loved listening to Adventures in Odyssey since childhood, and recently started listening again when the pandemic struck. It’s a great way to use your afternoon free time wisely! Here are some tips from a veteran Odyssey fan on the best selection of AIO episodes:
- The first ten albums or so have simple plotlines, but there’s nothing really wrong with them.
- Albums 11-13 are forgettable, but may appeal to some audiences.
- Album 14 has some priceless comedy, especially the License to Drive episode.
- Albums 19 and 21 are good.
- Albums 22-25 are very good, even if Blackgaard is a strawman villian.
- Pretty much everything else is very good as well after album 25 (except for Back on the Air), until you finish album 57.
- The most recent albums after 57 are very politically motivated and not especially memorable.
With so many hours of clean, quality content at your fingertips, there’s something here for everyone! We hope you and your family come to love Odyssey as much as we have over the years, and that it leads to some great discussions between you and yours.
BOSs (Box Office Sass)